sudarsana homam for removal of all enemies & avoiding accidents, The desires of human beings are innumerable and they vary in nature. The yantra (a symbol embedded in metal) used in the Homa, will keep all negativity at a distance and bring in divine and auspicious energies. It is performed for
- For any auspicious beginning
- Removal of astrological flaws
- For victory, courage and prosperity.
- To annihilate evil forces.
- Suffering caused by incurable diseases, sorcery or enemies are dispelled by Lord
- Alleviates the suffering of the progeny belonging to later generations due to non-
performance of the last rites of the previous generations.
- Stops the danger or problems, which may possibly occur in future.
We will inform you the date, time and venue of the pooja via E mail and your representatives are welcome to attend the same.
Our Prices include the following -
All the materials needed for the Puja which normally includes Coconut, Beetle leaves, fruits, Ghee, Prasad, Sweets and Hawan Kund samagri etc.
Food or the Anna Dan given to the Brahmins/ Purohits who perform this pooja
Vastra Dan or the cloths given to the Brahmins at the end of the Pooja
Dakshina or the Fees given to the Brahmins for performing Pooja
Items that are sent to you as " Prasadam " of this Pooja inclusive of shipping charges.
The following Items will be kept on the altar during this PUJA and send to you afterwards as PRASADAM.
Puja Japa Mala of Five Mukhi Rudrakshas