Updated: Sep 12
court case in astrology or planet responsible for court cases :
1. According to KP, the 6th house represents Litigation, and the 7th house indicates the Opponent in Litigation.
2. Therefore, Litigation would be imminent whenever the significators of the 6th and 7th houses are operating in life.
3. The cause of the Litigation is represented by the planets connected with, or associated with, the 6th house or its lord.
4. Success in Litigation is promised by the lord of the 11th house or planets in the 11th house. Success is also ensured if the 6th and the 7th houses come under the influence of the Lords of the Stars or the occupants of the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 10th and 11th houses
5. If the Lord of the 6th house is connected with the 11th house, or the 11th house is connected with the Lord of the 6th house, success in litigation is realized.
6. The above point (number 5) also suggests that the connection of the Lords of the 12th and 5th houses will cause failure in absolute terms.
7. According to Indian Vedic astrology, ascendant represents to native, 7th represents to opposition, 6th house is prime house of disputes while 12th house represents jail or prison and 8th house shows sudden difficulties.
8. However, due to placement of 8th lord Mercury in 10th house along with Saturn, you might have some hidden enemies at work place.
9. Weak Sun Moon connected to rahu and 12th house native have to face litigations and have to go jail also. Sun Moon related to state/govt. and malefic influence over them and connection with 6th and 12th lead to court cases.
10. Natives having vipareet rajayoga with 6, 8 12 houses/lords usually gain out of court cases and impresionment. But tension/worries also there due to affliction of Sun (Soul) and Moon (mind).
11. Malefics in 6th house give good numbers of enemies and also make the native strong enough to win over them. Sometimes native is not daring enough to fight with the enemies but due to vipreet raja yoga he gets benefitted due to court cases.
12. Involvement of 7th house/lord sometimes give out of court settlement as it also represent open enemies
13. Affliction to 10th house also seen as it represent relations with state/govt.
14. Never wear the gemstone of the planet who is responsible for litigations in your horoscope.
15. if the planet owning the 6th house has strength and prominence in your chart, you have the karma of having to deal with powerful problems and enemies.
16. I am providing the very important transit rule from KP system with a example for getting a loan:
In Transit any planet passing through the nakshatra of the planet placed in 6th House will bring him approval and timing of loan. eg. Suppose Jupiter is in 6H, any planet in Transit passes through Punervasu, Vishaka, Purva Bhadra (stars of jupiter) will get him loan.
Now if this planet is in 4H, get through mother, if 11H than friend, etc.
If there is no planet in 6H check the lord of the house.
which planet court cases . planet responsible for court cases,winning court cases mantra , court case win in astrology , astro remedies to win court cases
Get in Touch
Acharya Raman Kamra
20 years Experience
+91 8130 201 201
+91 9911 351 351